Hi all, I have a nice little Ajaxplorer implementation running, and 99% of the time it works perfect. However, every once in a while I get careless and run out of disk space on the drive that it runs off from. This causes the script to freak out a bit and doesn’t let anyone log in. Here is what I did to restore access to my server.
I couldn’t log in, as it would hang on “Navigation Loaded”. In the log I found this cryptic message:
message=array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given
I knew it had something to do with the disk space error, and it was most likely a plugin issue with the login plugin.
FTP (or access the files however you normally would) into your server, and go to the /data/cache/i18n folder. Delete the file en_plugins_messages.ser . Reload the page and you should be able to log in! If that doesn’t work, try deleting the two .ser files in the cache folder. When the page is refreshed all of these files will be regenerated.
Another thing to do while you’re deleting stuff is to check out the /tmp directory on your server (if you have access). Ajaxplorer makes a lot of files here while it zips stuff up, and sometimes things are left over. I found a 17gb zip file in there today that should not have been there. I will be purging /tmp more often now that I know that things aren’t always being deleted.
Good luck! If you need any more help check out the ajaxplorer forums at http://ajaxplorer.info/community/forum/ . They have a really great search function, so USE IT! Enjoy!